We have an active Parents, Teachers and Friends Association at St Mary's. All parents are members of the association. We hold regular meetings to discuss fund raising ideas.. Please feel free to pop along to any of these meetings to get involved.
Over the past few years the following events have proved successful:
Mother's Day & Father's Day Gift Shops
Easter Egg Hunt
Summer Term 'Frozen Friday'
Due to these fundraising events the PTFA has been able to support the school by helping to fund the following items:
- Play equipment for playtimes and PE lessons
- Data projector/sound system with screen for the hall
- Parent shelter/outdoor classroom
- I pads
- Christmas presents to the children in Key Stage 1
- Contribution towards the farewell gifts for Class 6 children
- Contribution towards the coach costs for the Class 5 Residential Weekend Trip
- Contribution to the classroom blinds.
- Funding for Young Carers Trips
- Nativity Costumes
- Tyre park
This year the PTFA are fundraising to help support outdoor learning throughout the school
Please see below for the latest correspondance from the PTFA.
If you would like any more information about our group, please contact Mrs Grassby or Mrs Cullen.
|Trolls Film Nightv2.jpg||01st Feb 2017||Download|
|St Marys PTFA Nearly New Sale .jpg||20th Mar 2018||Download|
|MOVIE NIGHT MARCH 2018 POSTER.jpg||20th Mar 2018||Download|
|Mothers day 2018.jpg||20th Mar 2018||Download|
|Ladies Night Raising Money for Theo 1.jpg||01st Feb 2017||Download|
|Hotel transylvania.jpg||03rd Oct 2017||Download|