TO BE INSPIRED BY JESUS BY:-
- Developing the Catholic nature of the school by building strong relationships and being positive role models.
- Being tolerant and forgiving.
- Providing a varied and stimulating curriculum and continued staff development.
- Enriching the spiritual life of the school through reflection, prayer, collective worship and celebration.
- Promoting respect for everyone, including those of different religious beliefs, cultures and faith backgrounds.
TO ENABLE ALL MEMBERS OF THE SCHOOL FAMILY TO REACH THEIR FULL POTENTIAL BY:-
- Supporting everyone in achieving their full potential spiritually, academically, morally and physically.
- Providing strong leadership to enable a rich curriculum, personalised learning, monitoring and assessment within a stimulating Christian environment.
- Working together to build a caring Christian community that meets the needs of all pupils, parents, governors and staff.
- Gathering together in the peace and love of Jesus to celebrate the achievements, efforts, gifts and talents of all members of the school family.
- Developing the whole curriculum beyond the classroom to provide broad, balanced activities to promote spiritual, moral and social education.
- Placing emphasis on children achieving high but attainable standards.
- Monitoring children’s progress through a well-planned curriculum.
TO WORK IN PARTNERSHIP WITH PARENTS, PARISH, LOCAL AND WIDER COMMUNITY BY:-
- Recognising parents as the primary educators of their children. Providing opportunities for parents and the wider community to develop their own potential as well as the potential of their children.
- Developing extended school opportunities.
- Maintaining an “open-door” policy.
- Involving everyone in celebrations, special events, visits, charitable work and fund raising.
- Communicating with parents via letters, email, text and website.