The Catechism of the Catholic Church addresses the search for meaning in life. God’s initiative in Revelation who comes to meet us and our response of faith. This pattern guides the structure of the programme and informs the process of each topic, opened up through; Explore, Reveal and Respond through our Come & See curriculum.
We follow ‘Come & See’ Religious Education programme. The children will learn about the Church as a family; Baptism and Confirmation; Advent & Christmas; The Church Community; The Eucharist; Pentecost; Reconciliation & Forgiveness; Our World and the good work of CAFOD.
Our topics are;
- Ourselves - Domestic Church - Family
- Life Choices - Baptism/Confirmation - Belonging
- Hope - Advent/Christmas - Loving
- Mission - Local Church - Community
- Memorial Sacrifice - Eucharist - Relating
- Sacrifice - Lent/Easter - Giving
- Transformation - Pentecost - Serving
- Freedom & Responsibility - Reconciliation - Inter-relating
- Stewardship - CAFOD